Our goal is to help you reach your maximum level of oral health. We make treatment recommendations based on the condition of your teeth and your risk for dental disease. We do not adjust our treatment recommendations according to your level of insurance coverage.
For our patients with dental insurance, our professional services are rendered to you — not to your insurance company. You are responsible for your account despite insurance coverage.
A written estimate will be provided for all comprehensive treatment. If you have insurance, a pre-estimate can be sent to determine coverage. Your account balance must be paid in full on or before your final appointment.
- Cash or personal checks
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and HSA Cards
- CareCredit and LendingClub
Also, if you have insurance and need to file claims for reimbursement, we can file them in the office or give you the necessary information to file the claim yourself.
Our Financing Options
Northside Family Dentistry also partners with CareCredit® (interest-free) to help you finance the procedures you want or need. CareCredit® is the credit card for your health, beauty, and wellness needs. They offer flexible financing and payment terms, making getting your dental work paid for easy!
We also work with LendingClub as another option to offer qualified patients low or no interest financing. These third-party financiers specialize in medical and dental credit plans and can be used for any expenses you, your family, or even your pets accrue for medical and dental treatment.
Our In-Office Savings Plan
This plan was developed especially for patients who do not have dental insurance or whose employer no longer provides dental insurance. As regular dental care is an integral part of your overall health, we have created this plan to help support you in your efforts. Keep in mind that this plan is not dental insurance; however, the plan has a number of great features to help you improve and maintain the oral health of you and your family for years to come.
- Routine Exams
- BW, FMX, Pano
- 2 Healthy Mouth Cleanings (prophylaxis)
- 1 Fluoride treatment for children up to age 16
- One Emergency Exam and X-ray
- 10% Discount on all dental treatment when paid in full at time of service
- The plan is good only at Northside Family Dentistry. Discounts do not apply for services requiring referral to the specialist.
- Upon enrollment, the plan is effective immediately and is good for 12 months from signup date.
- Eligible dependents include spouse and children residing with you through age 25.
- All patients are subject to Northside Family Dentistry office policies.
- In-Office Dental Plan cannot be combined with dental insurance or any other offers.
- If you choose to extend your payment for treatment with CareCredit, the treatment discount is reduced to 5% due to merchant fees.
- Periodontal therapy including scaling and root planning is covered by the 10% discount.
- Treatment initiated prior to enrollment is not eligible for discount.
- Treatment fees are guaranteed for 3 months from date quoted by the office.
- Plans and fees are subject to change yearly.
- Northside Family Dentistry reserves the right to discontinue plan for any member at any time.
- No-shows or cancellations without 24-hours notice can lead to the patient being dropped from this plan without a refund.